Thumbcal is a new generation of all in one Task and Calendar finger friendly application.
If Windows Mobile touch screen devices come with a stylus, one has to admit using the fingers is a much more natural fashion. Yet very few Windows Mobile applications have been designed for being used without a stylus.
With Thumbcal you will realise that your device screen is much bigger than you thought. It is just a question of arranging the information properly, and designing the software for this purpose!
Manage your calendar and tasks in a single application.
Full replacement of Windows Mobile standard Calendar and Task applications.
Finger friendly task and calendar application. Designed for use without a stylus.
With simple gestures you can slide through days, weeks, months and years.
ThumbCal lets you organize your appointments and tasks in a very quick and simple way.
Full Outlook Synchronisation
Some of the major new features in release 1.3 !
• Fully redesigned contextual menus : 4 icon buttons at bottom instead of 2 for quicker access to key functions !
• Split view : from the month view, see all appointments and tasks of the selected day on the same screen
• Agenda view : a completely new view thats shows a list of upcoming tasks and appointments
• Direct date access : in month, week or day view click on date to access directly another date !
• Enhanced filtering : ability to select multiple categories
• Enhanced sorting : tasks can now be sorted by subject title, due date, priority, completion state by clicking on the header
• Birthday and anniversary support : will display birthdays and anniversaries in calendar with contact picture !
• Templates : store locations or subject titles for fast creation of new events.
• Attendees support : add and notify attendees for appointments !
• Color marking for categories : appointments and tasks can be assigned to a category (office, private...). This will display a round color marker and/or colored text
• Active links : URLs, email and phone numbers eneter in event’s notes are now clickable for direct access to the link, mail or call the contact.
• Beam option : ability to beam an event to another user !
• and much more ...